Sunday 17 October 2010

Seven Pounds - definitely a must-see movie


The only minus (if you want) of this movie is that you guess it's end a couple of minutes earlier BUT I can assure you that you'll want to watch it till the last second. Because it's not always about how well can the director hide the end from you, but it's about the essence of the story that is shown to you.

When I watched this movie I was so impressed that even today I recommend it to any person that asks me about a good movie to watch. It's one of my favorite movies.

One of the best films of 2008, Seven Pounds it's an amazingly moving drama, a movie that makes you look at life from a different point of view. A movie that will make you more aware of your own life and the lives of those so dear to you. I'm not going into details about the action of the movie since there are hundreds of reviews out there that give you that information. 

I've never been a fan of Will Smith but I must say that in Seven Pounds he's way far beyond what he has shown us before. 

This movie will touch your heart in ways you never thought it's possible. So, if you haven't seen it yet, better late than never.

No comments:

Post a Comment