Tuesday 2 November 2010

Eat Pray Love

Eat, Pray, Love: One Woman's Search for Everything Across Italy, India and IndonesiaAs the title says... it is a movie about eating (food), praying (self-discovery) and love (knowing oneself by knowing someone else). Throughout the entire movie I laughed, cried, craved food,laughed again and cried once more. If u are in a lonely place... I definitely recommend this movie. If u are just looking for a bright, yet funny and romantic movie , this is the one :). But.... I do recommend 1 thing before seeing the movie... have a great big meal .. or else you will find youreself craving food... because... trust me... there's some great food in this movie :) And another thing... if u liked the movie please read the book... Personally, I liked the movie ... for the landscaping, for Javier Bardem and julia roberts... but i simply LOVED the book :)
Emjoy and bon appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment